The Nigerian music scene is about to witness the birth of a new star who has all it takes to become a full-fledging R’n’B artiste in Nigeria.
20-year old Dr. Jazz [real name – Seyi Johnson Hachmoni] is the new kid on the block who sees R’n’B as his one and only type of music. He hails from Ogun state in Nigeria and at the young age of 8, he had started learning the ropes of music. Disclosing his source of inspiration, Dr. Jazz says American R’n’B superstar Chris Brown happens to be his idol, while other range of musicians also gives him the drive to look further succeed.
Apart from singing and winning the hearts of ladies around him, he plays a wide variety of musical instruments like the piano and guitar; whilst also doubling as a producer, he has collaborated with several other artistes within the music industry amongst whom are Samklef, Patoranking, St. Lee, D’Money, Zoey Blaq, Vtek, Flowssick, Jahborne, Playbuoy, Dolla Billz, Dammy Krane, GT D Guitarman, KaratKid, Splash, Maydre and D’Truce.
For young Dr. Jazz, his musical future is bright and what better way to start off than an European tour that would see him doing collaboration with foreign acts within the UK and beyond. This young act is certainly a star for the future and for those who dream; the future is now! Listen up to his self-produced single titled “Hey Baby” and share your thoughts. | ENJOY!!!
DOWNLOAD ~ Dr. Jazz – HEY BABY
- Jahborne ft. D-Truce, Dola Billz, Playbuoy ‘n’ Dr. Jazz – SALUTE [Shun Sir] prod. by VTEK (aceworldteam.com)
- RESPECTING PAST NIGERIAN MUSIC ARTISTES …by Tosin Adeda (aceworldteam.com)
- P.R.E ft. 2face Idibia – TAKE IT UP [prod. by Leriq] (aceworldteam.com)
- BahbiJay – WHAT YOU WANNA DO Freestyle [prod. by DrumDealer] (aceworldteam.com)
- Double XL – I’M GROUNDED (aceworldteam.com)