Fresh off the release of his 14–track “ALcyclopedia: The Mix-tape” which was released in the month of March 2012, “al’CHADDAS” hits the studio once again alongside his “Cheezville” crew to drop off these 2 new tracks titled “Mind Your Manners [None Like Me]” and “Something’s Missing”.
The first track titled “Mind Your Manners [None Like Me]” basically is a track about “bragging rights” in which he displays his uniqueness as a being in the rap game as compared to other rappers in the Nigerian Music Industry and he spits effortlessly over a “Chiddy Bang” sampled instrumental.
On the second track titled “Something’s Missing”, “al’CHADDAS” samples a “Brandy” instrumental and this one sees him talking to a lady and him not doing something right for the first time.
“al’CHADDAS” keeps repping his rap game on a solo note together with the “Cheezville” family. Here are 2 tracks, enjoyable ones too. In “al’CHADDAS” words – “I hardly have this little to say about my songs, I feel I spent a night in ‘Hotel Heartbreak’, tore a page from my diary, and put it on a beat“. | ENJOY!!!
- [#ACE_ Premiere] Al’Chaddas finally drops #ALcyclopedia_TheMIXTAPE (aceworldteam.com)
- [#ACE_ Articles] PASS THE MIC – the Nigerian Rap game …by Wale Applause (aceworldteam.com)
- Hip Hop Duo Chiddy Bang Premieres “Mind Your Manners” Music Video on Vevo (hangout.altsounds.com)
- [#ACE_ Premiere] Terry tha Rapman ft. Vector, Olamide ‘n’ Pherowshuz – AWON BOYZ (aceworldteam.com)
- KISS IT Or DISS IT: Chiddy Bang’s “Mind Your Manners” (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- [#ACE_ FLICK] A-Q ft. Sammy – GROOVEMENT (aceworldteam.com)
- Something’s Missing (thelivingletterchronicles.wordpress.com)